Looks GREAT!!!! We need to all rent a truck next time!!! ha!!!
Originally posted by OSusannah:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yikes! And I heard/read the stories about how hot it was at the sale too. My SIL says she thinks she lost 10 pounds in sweat while she was there. All in all though, it looks like you all had an unforgettable time!Oh, and we had NO A/C in the van
Shawn
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 25, 2005 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Jandjmom ]</font>
Looks GREAT!!!! We need to all rent a truck next time!!! ha!!!
Great pictures! I love the packed van, too. Too funny!!!!!!! Who is who in the sign picture?
WOW! I'm SOOOO jealous! [img]redface.gif[/img]
Looks like a great time was had by one and all. Congrats on all the great stuff, and thanks for posting the pictures. The shot of the seat with stuff all around it gave the appropriate feeling of CLAUSTROPHOBIA! LOL! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
A very successful weekend! Congratulations on all your great finds and I'm glad you still had a little room left for the passengers.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Brigitte, those pics were before even MORE got packed into the van on Saturday night and then after the Sunday sale as well.I'm glad you still had a little room left for the passengers.
Yes, there was just a "little" room for us passengers. The person in the back had to do double duty of holding the packages if we made any turns, the person driving was relatively unencumbered, but the person in the front passenger seat shared the approx 7 hour ride home with two Kaya horses and 3 dolls up front between the two seats!
I volunteered to drive at the half way point!
Again, with NO air conditioning.
And to think we still want to go again!
The "farther away" we get from the event, the more fun it gets, I'm starting to forget some of the heat and sweat of the day, and we're enjoying some of our purchases. That helps!
Laurie
Bookmarks